Saturday, April 16, 2011

York pieces are good.

I just took a 2 hour nap and my brain isn't back up to functioning power yet so I decided to blog!
Today I went to a rabbit show.
That went well...then I smelled like rabbits.
Yesterday me and my friends did a photoshoot.
We went down by the lake and got by some rocks.
The problem was it was EXTREMELY windy and we were about blown away into the lake several times.
It got so bad that we started just huddling together.
Then we went and ate Chinese.
Then we went to our friends house and scared his cat.
And made him show us home videos.
All in all yesterday was pretty good.
:)
Now I'm gonna watch YouTube videos.
Woo!

Quote: "Some are artists."

2 comments:

  1. I love home videos! And I spent a good part of today watching the vlogbrothers because I fell behind! I love youtube.

    ReplyDelete