Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm a major Facebook creep.

I'm creeping right now on a girl I kinda know's boyfriend.
I think he looks funny...he's a little too tan.

Also yesterday I did some major creeping because my friend was having Facebook drama.
She wouldn't tell me about it because no one tells me anything and OH MY GOD I SOUND LIKE MY MOTHER!
Anyway I was creeping and pretty much figured out who it was.
Yeah I'm good.
ha!

I've been listening to Next to Normal today and have come to the conclusion that Gabe and Henry sing very hot.
Does that make sense?
Like you hear them sing and you think, "That guy is hot."
Or at least I do...

My jaw hurts today.
It's either because of going to the dentist or singing...a lot.
Probably both.

My sister made a blog!
It's becomingchelsea.blogspot.com
But she hasn't followed me yet...I mean COME ON CHELSEA!
:P

Also on the note of listening to Next to Normal I've lately been singing along with all the words in musicals.
Like I'm that girl who NEVER cusses and I think I've talked about that before on here but I don't. Ever.
But when I'm in my car driving along I sing along with the musicals and it doesn't matter.
Except for the F bombs.
Don't go that far.
Now you know that I'm extremely childish!

Gonna listen to music and eventually read about Biology now!

Quote: "My mind is racing but my heart it beats faster, I'm in control commander and master!"

No comments:

Post a Comment