Friday, April 15, 2011

Yesterday it was 80 today it's 40.

The last leg!

                    Darryl Philbin:
Darryl began working in the warehouse and has since worked his way up to the actual office! Darryl is funny and doesn't take Michael's crap. He has been in many gangs, Bloods, Crips, Newsies...





         Toby Flenderson:
Toby works in HR. He has a very dull voice and Michael really, really hates him. Toby went away once...but he came back. Toby's one of those characters that is just there.









            Holly Flax:
I love Holly so much! She has Michael's sense of humor but with her it's not as crude. She and Michael are super, extremely cute. I really just can't explain how much I like Holly!








             Karen Filippelli:
Karen Filippelli. She worked briefly at Scranton and also briefly dated Jim. I like her because she funny, I dislike her because she dated Jim. I'm Jim and Pam all the way.  I do like Karen though...I liked the Committee for Planning Parties. :)



Quote: "Some are artists."


No comments:

Post a Comment