Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I got new books!

From the library.
Now I can read awesomely....as soon as I finish A Seperate Peace and it's affiliates.
I have nothing very exciting at all to recount to you today so I will tell you about a musical my friend and I are writing.
But it's confidential so don't tell Sondheim.
(Also it just started RAINING!)

Two Girls, Two Guys, and a Fish
This is a lovely story about 2 girls, 2 guys, and a fish who live together in a duplex.
They decide to host a Thanksgiving feast but soon find out that they are in over their heads when they all sleep for a WEEK!
With special appearances by the crazy cat lady next door who thinks they are always out to get her, but ends up falling for one of the guys.
Also by the dyslexic mailman.
And the other guy falls in love with Penelope, the fish.

Sooo....what do you guys think?
Sounds like a winner so far doesn't it!
haha

Quote: "Some are mothers."

No comments:

Post a Comment