Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I went to the dentist today...

And I have a cavity.

This is my sad I have a cavity face.


I brush my teeth pretty well and I don't go around eating junk...
I mean I like to floss!
So I'm gonna blame my retainer.
It doesn't get cleaned as often....I think there might've been mold in the case.
BUT I WASHED IT WELL!!

This is me reprimanding my retainer.
Bad retainer!

So the dentist made me feel bad...not like they were mean, I just always feel bad when I have a cavity.

Quote: "I've got beef between my teeth I'm at a loss, without my floss."

This is me and Roger...we're in love.



3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha suite life of zach and cody!

    I'm sorry about your cavity! I had to go to the dentist yesterday :( NOT FUN. Especially since my orthodontist shaved my two front teeth on the bottom. And now I have to tell the hygienist every time I go that they can't stick the icky metal poker in there because it hurts like a mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my absolute favorite moment from The Suite Life-there is nothing that beats that show kid (erm..what was his name?) singing and dancing to that!

    I take pretty good care of my teeth- I mean I brush every day and floss and all, but I think I eat too much junk to have healthy teeth. Never had a cavity though? It's odd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lex-Urghh! That sounds painful!
    Anna-LUCKY! I wish I didn't have cavities.
    Also YES! BEST prat of Suite Life!
    haha

    ReplyDelete