Saturday, April 2, 2011

My hair is really soft today.

AHHH! I'm so excited because tonight I'm going with my friends to see an amateur preformance of Chicago and it's gonna be GREAT!!!!

On another note I just spent my morning watching Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist and catching up on blogs.
(I've come to realize I agree with Lex on most everything.)

I should really be doing my English that isn't do until Thursday but I want to be done with it, but blogging is sooo much more fun.

I should also go outside at some point today....you know because it's healthy.

But now the real point of this blog is to tell you about how weird I am.

So sometimes when new kids come to school I decide I would like to be friends with them.
That's great and all but I'm really awkward to talk to occasionally so I just creepily stare at them.
The point is that they probably think I'm very weird.
Because of the staring....

But at other times I'm perfectly normal so don't worry!

Today is gonna be a good day.
I can feel it :)

Quote: "When you find you're way again, you're gonna change the world and then we're all gonna brag and say we knew her when."

1 comment:

  1. i always do that with new kids!!! lol

    and i wanted to see that movie! is it worth it?

    and it makes me happy you agree with me!!!! at least someone does :)

    ReplyDelete