Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's lovely outside.

I think today I will tell you about random things that I own.










Let's start with the story of my orange kazoo.
When I went to get my driver's license I had to wait for a extremely long period of time causing my father and I to drive all around town.
We ended up going to a music store where he bought guitar strings or something and at the cash register there was a tub of kazoos, and I GOT ONE.
Then I found out that I didn't know how to play a kazoo.
But dad taught me.
Now I play it all the time....and it is amazing.

The award has a better story, because it's story is one of stealing.
At the after-prom party there were decroations and party favors all over the tables.
I saw the award statue (thing) and said "I'm gonna steal this."
Then everyone told me that they were party favors that we were supposed to take.
BUT I had taken it before I new that so my street cred it still in tact....I think.

My wand is hand-made. By me. Because I am a dork.

The robot I also got on prom night.
Earthbound is an AMAZING store.
There were girl and boy robots and when you put them together they dance...together.
It's adorable.

My elephant statue is from Chicago.
The city, not the musical.
I got it after we went through an elephant exhibit...also I just like elephants.
I think it has something to do with the fact that when I was little I was amazed that Emily and elephant both began with the same letter.

My scarecrow is from the church's Bazaar.
I like to call him Fiyero.
(I have a Strawberry Shortcake doll with a witch's hat on that is Elphaba.)

I've already told you about the common cold.
What a nice Valentine's Day present.
:)

And last my finger puppet.
I like to sing "I'm Not That Smart" from The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee with him.
If you think that's weird I have a good explanation.
When I saw an amateur version of it the guy that played Leaf used a finger puppet like it.
So I'm not crazy.

Well there you have it.
The random crap in my room uncovered!

Quote: "Learn to live the unexamined life."

p.s. Chicago was great yesterday, but I kept imagining this man.

1 comment:

  1. lol i love your collection! i love your wand! it's something i would do. actually, i attempted once, but it didn't work out :)

    i watched nick and nora's last night. you inspired me :D :D i really liked it!

    ~Lex

    ReplyDelete