Friday, April 22, 2011

There isn't school today so I'm happy.

I'm very excited for my friends today because they left to go to St. Louis to see Next to Normal this morning!
I was invited but I knew there would be no way I could go but I'm excited for them anyway.
I know they'll tell me all about it.
:D
Man this makes me sound nice and not spoiled.
I'm spoiled...don't get me wrong.
Also I'm kind of a jerk.
I don't want you guys to get the wrong impression of me...
Today has been spent, so far, doing homework.
This week has been crazy with testing and band contests and somehow I got out of going to Spanish for 3 WHOLE DAYS!
But yesterday I had to go and got homework in a foreign language.
I'm not really a fan of Spanish.
I've psycho-analyzed myself and think it's just because we're required to take it.
I'd love to know a foreign language fluently but since we HAVE to take Spanish I think I'm just put off by it.
It must be the rebel in me.
That's about it for today, no big plans or anything.
Maybe my sister and I will dye Easter Eggs...because IT"S STILL FUN!

Quote: "The stars too, they tell of spring returning and summer with another wind that no one yet has known."
Look what I made...












p.s.  I finished Anna and the French Kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment