Monday, April 11, 2011

Umm...well

My dad came home early.
Don't get me wrong I love my dad but he seriously cut into my "me" time.
Usually I sing loudly, practice the piano, and practice my songs for voice lesson (which is also known as singing pretty) but I don't sing in front of my parents....or hardly anyone for that matter.
So now that's not happening.
But enough of that GOOD NEWS!
I know you've all been dying to know what I made on my good essay (haha you all totally don't care but I'm gonna tell you anyways!!)
I got 100%!!
Not many people get 100's so I'm pretty excited :D
But enough about me.
Let's talk about the cast of The Office.
(And by that I mean I will narrate the cast with my personal opinion.)
                         Michael Scott:
Sometimes extremely cute and hilarious, sometimes idiotic and crude, Michael is the backbone of Dunder Mifflin. Always putting himself higher then he might actually be, all the workers love him and everyone will miss him when he is gone. Also a suprisingly a good sales-person.

               Dwight K. Shrute:  
Most of the time I would just love to punch Dwight in the face. Always better than everyone else and lacking some self-control, Dwight owns a beet farm. Once in a while you really like him...but not often. Always trying to get Jim in trouble. (Also I secretly like his character...deep down.) Dwight learned the hard way that PowerPoint is boring.                                        
                       Jim Halpert:                          
 When I grow up and get a job as a secretary I'm gonna find a Jim Halpert and marry him. Jim is a hilarious, trouble maker who always has something to make you laugh. Married to Pam they are pretty much a perfect office romance. Jim is probably my favorite part about this show and that's all I have to gush about him today... 
                 Pam Halpert:
Pam was the secretary, now she's office manager (or something). She's married to Jim (lucky) and is almost as hilarious and mischievious as he is. Pam went to art school for a time and still draws now and then. Pam's one of my favorites...she knows that a good thing for a burn is to pour sweet cream on it. Or something.





I think I'll finish the rest of this tomorrow?
How does that sound.
Mainly I'm just tired.
Sorry for being a bum!

Quote: "You gotta take a chance on something, sometime."

1 comment:

  1. "So I'm gonna take a chance on you! Jim!"

    I love the Office. It's one of my favorites. I'm curious to see how it's going to be without Michael though! It will be so strange!!

    ReplyDelete