Monday, April 25, 2011

Weather Update!

It's been raining here for about 5 days straight.
Just thought you ought to know.


Today I was watching Mulan and caught onto some of the funny stuff that went WAY over my head when I was little.
Such as: “All because Ms. Man decided to take her little drag show on the road.”
Bahaha!
Also when I watch the part when Mulan climbs the pole to get the arrow I always get really excited because she’s about to show up all those guys.
Just makes me pretty happy.

Now onto a subject I haven’t talked about on here yet.
Chachi.
From Happy Days, of course.
So he’s pretty hot and his cousin is the Fonz.
How did he end up with Joannie?
She’s alright but he is much hotter than she is pretty and it’s just CHACHI!
What more can you say?
Also Joannie is a little annoying…
I hope I’m not the only one who loves character from shows on TV Land.

I finished the Hunger Games this morning and it was EXCELLENT!
I now have the other two on hold at the library for me.
:D

Quote: “You got me caught in all this mess, I guess, we should blame it on the rain.”

2 comments:

  1. YAY HUNGER GAMES!

    I used to watch Happy Days all the time! Is it still on TV Land? I must watch. I watched it when I was little, so I don't remember their relationship well, but I trust your judgement lol. He's too good for her ;)

    And that went way over my head too! I didn't even know that quote was in the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I know! Mulan is soo much funnier now that I understand Mushoo's parts! And I think Happy Days is still on TV Land.

    ReplyDelete