Sunday, April 24, 2011

Rabbits don't lay eggs...

Happy Easter!
Today we went to church somewhere different and it was…different.
It was good just not the same.
I’m pretty sure I like our church better.
My sister and I hunted Easter eggs this afternoon.
Don’t judge, you know you want to, too!
Now the Sound of Music is on.
Frederick has a thing for Maria.
Pretty sure of that.
Also it’s dreary outside and my Internet is being ridiculous about it.
Grrr…..
Other than that everything’s gone splendidly today.
Freurline Maria missed the Abbey so she went back, and the Von Trapps aren’t getting a new governess…they’re getting a new MOTHER!
Wow.
I hope y’all have a splendid Easter!
Also rabbits don't lay eggs...they're mammals and give birth to live babies.

Quote: “Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens…”

2 comments: