Saturday, April 23, 2011

Why rabbit shows suck....sometimes

Today I went to a rabbit show and got screwed over because I'm not best friends with the judge.
Now for some comic relief:
My rabbit peed on me but instead of it noticeably being my rabbit it looked like I had just peed my pants.
So my dad went to Wal-Mart and got me some sweats.
The only problem was that they had a hole in the crotch and the butt so I had to stand in a particular manner so that everyone couldn't see my hot pink underwear.
Woe is me.
I lied yesterday...I'm pretty jealous of my friends today.
They texted me and said they met the doctor from Next to Normal.
:(
So now I'm just gonna watch Dog the Bounty Hunter with my dad because my mom and sister went somewhere.
yep.

Quote: "Just f*ck it right enough that's it you'll still go on, well for a bit, another day of utter shit."

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your pants. I'm confused why they were selling pants with holes in them. My dad wouldn't have noticed either :)

    ReplyDelete