Sunday, April 17, 2011

I might be a klepto.

I stole a button from my from my friend's house.
It's of her "mom" when she was a cheerleader.
It's not her real mom but my friend lives with her because her family is weird.
I said, "Would she notice if this button was gone?"
And she said, "Yes."
But my other friend said, "Do it anyway."
So I did but then I forgot about it until today....I'm gonna have to think of a way to give that back.
hmm...
Anyway that is how I'm klepto-ish.
But not really.
Sorry if you thought this story was going to be better than it was and OH MY GOSH I have an EOI test tomorrow CRAP!
I don't like end of the year instruction tests. They aren't fun.
Also I have to take a crap-load this year.
Wish me luck!

Quote: "Some swim."

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha I liked that story! It made profoundly curious of your motives! You must have just really liked that button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a pretty hilarious picture! haha

    ReplyDelete