Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It smells like one of those trees you hang from the rearview.

I'm listening to In the Heights...big surprise.

Installment #3!
                    Angela Martin:           
She's super tiny and super Christian. Angela might not be my favorite on the show but I love Angela Kinsey, so I like Angela. She's been there and done that with Dwight, even if she is still hung up on him. So Angela overall gets an A. Also she LOVES cats.




                         Kevin Malone:    
Kevin is one of those characters that is rather stupid but every so often will come up with a GREAT one-liner. So I like him....pretty much. Kevin had a side job/idea of starting Malone's Cones but that fell through because he has a finacial problem. And that is Memphis.






   Oscar Martinez:
Oscar Martinez against popular belief is NOT the voice of the Taco Bell dog. Actually Oscar knows more about most stuff then of all the people in the office, actually. Other than that Oscar's just made fun of a lot for being of Spanish descent.







    Meredith Palmer:
Meredith. Is. Gross. There's probably more to her character than that but I just find her utterly disgusting. Oh and Michael ran her over with his car before....also Dwight stuck a bag with a bat in it on her head.








Quote: "Some have an ear for music."

p.s. The last quote, this quote, and the next couple come from The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I just feel like I need to mention that. Also I don't make up any of the quotes...they all come from songs, poems, or books.


No comments:

Post a Comment