Sunday, April 10, 2011

I had a good title but can't think of it now.

I might possibly have a summer job :D
!!!
Church people are awesome.
Also I found a good Bible verse that expresses my feelings about people who go to church once and suddenly know everything about the Bible and God and everything.
Today was a good Sunday.
Well that's all I have thought up to write so I'm gonna eat lunch then finish my Biology definitions.
Maybe not in that exact order...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WAIT!
I thought of what I was going to tell you!
So I've been in a kinda reading slump lately.
I was just re-reading Paper Towns, An Abundance of Katherines, and Water for Elephants THEN I went to the library and got some books.
The first, The Schwa was Here, was good.
The second, The Last Safe Place on Earth, was weird.
And the one I am reading at the moment, Sara&Rob.com, is AMAZING!
After this I think I'm gonna read Anna and the French Kiss and start the Hunger Games because I've heard good things about those books.
I really love reading!
:) 

Quote: "But all the magic I have known I've had to make myself."
p.s. I think I'm gonna watch Grease later.
p.s.s. Thanks Lex for reading and leaving comments, it really makes my day. :)

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read Water for Elephants and Anna and the French Kiss. And you definitely won't be sorry about The Hunger Games!! LOOOOVE IT!

    I've been in a slump lately too. I want to read, but I have so much going on ya know??

    ReplyDelete