Sunday, June 12, 2011

So today I realized...

That it had been FOREVER since I'd blogged.
So I decided to tell you about what has been happening.

I don't know why I decided to do this but for the first 3 weeks of June I'm doing basically all my summer activities.
1) I went on a 4-H trip to learn about videography but I had to leave early to do
2) Dance pictures! But as it turns out two of my team mates couldn't be there so I only took two pictures and the rest we took later.
3) A 4-H camp where everyone floated down a river EXCEPT for me because the river was dangerous and my mom wouldn't let me. Turns out that was basically all they were doing at that camp. Anyway I learned how to kill 4 hours at a camp by myself.
4) Dance recital! I had my 10th dance recital and it went EXCEPTIONALLY!!! I did a duo that I choreographed most of and we did an awesome black light dance to Welcome to My Nightmare.
5) Vacation Bible School. I'm helping with this for two days until I leave for
6) County 4-H camp. 
Then I will be done with activities for the summer (mostly).

So do you guys have a bunch of summer activities at once or are yours portioned out throughout summer?

Anyway TONY'S TONIGHT!!
I love this show :)

Quote: "We go on, we grow so hold tight."

No comments:

Post a Comment