Thursday, June 2, 2011

List.

Here are some reasons why by 2:30 in the afternoon on a regular summer day I am inexplicably bored:
1. My friends do not believe in texting back...I guess

2. I didn't find a summer job

3. My friends don't invite me places except for late at night or when I'm busy i.e. babysitting, dancing, or dancing with a baby

4. I'm not usually blogging...I could probably fix that

5. There's nothing good on TV in the afternoon (I mean that got rid of the soaps, who does that?!?)

6. I don't have a book to read

7. I'm too lazy to think of something to do

8. I'm not hungry

So usually I take a walk or listen to music...not bad things to do when you're bored.
It's better than doing drugs, or drinking, or getting pregnant.

I'm really into the song Alabanza from In the Heights right now.
It's one of those songs that makes you cry but is just breathtakingly amazing.
It's one of those songs that makes you want to go onstage and tell a story with music.

On that note...
Quote: "Alabanza, alabanza a Dona Claudia, Senor."

No comments:

Post a Comment