Tuesday, July 19, 2011

[title of post]

I win the all time nerd award.

As of today I have braces...again.

Well not REALLY braces, more like two brackets and a rubber band but STILL!!

I went to the orthodontist expecting to be told how beautiful my teeth were but what happened instead went something like this:
"Good job with wearing your retainer, your top teeth look great! BUT this bottom one is a little crooked."
(sidenote-I have a permanent bottom retainer...it's a wire cemented to my teeth)
"I think we'll out some brackets on to fix that one tooth. Is that okay?"
[me]"Sure..."

So since my orthodontist is kinda a perfectionist I have more braces...

Now onto the nerd award!
So now at night I wear glasses, have a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth, put in a retainer on my top teeth, AND have braces that I have to change the rubber band on.

:/ hmrph.


Quote: "And they say actions speak louder than words, so I don't blame you, if you go by what you've seen instead of what you've heard."

No comments:

Post a Comment