Saturday, July 16, 2011

I ♥ HP

I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 at midnight and it was EXCELLENT!!!

All the people were so into it and just looking around you could see that everyone had really grown up with Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

It was just unbelievable.
Now for some of my favorite lines that people said throughout the night.

"Silencio! That's not a spell, that's just Spanish."

(After some preview for a movie with Taylor Lautner in it [that was much laughed at]) "Where's Robert Pattinson?!" (sarcastically)

(After the Dolby sound thing) "Dobby?!"
"He's DEAD!!"
"Oh, too soon?"

So those were just some of my favorite snippets.
I'm not gonna give away anything in the movie but if you haven't seen it get up right now and go. I don't care what time it is, you need to go see it NOW!!!

Also I just discovered the song Wizard Love by Meekakitty featuring HeyHiHello.
It's amazing.

And I like these faces from said video.









They are excellent aren't they!

Quote: "Cause baby I'm a Slytherin and girl you are a Gryffindor."

No comments:

Post a Comment